Monday, July 20, 2009

CONS-- San Diego Comic Con is almost here

Cripes!!! How did this sneak up on me so quickly??? ARRRRGGHH! I'm once again, totally unprepared!!!

This year, sharing a booth with Diana Stein: #4821, in the Fantasy Illustrators section. "Lee and Stein" (thanks for changing that, Diana!). I will be there looking frantically unprepared with nothing to sell... so stop by and feel free laugh and point, or whatever. *sigh* O______o

Oh, what the heck, it's only money spent that I don't have and money unmade that I need... nothing new! At least it'll be a crazy, crowded, wild time! I'll have fun once I stop worrying about stuff that is too late to fix... *double-sigh*

1 comment:

tlchang said...

April - I keep hoping for reports on your con experiences. :-) (or whatever else is going one).

Hope you are doing well.